WORKSHOP: Re-connect, Re-align and Re-energise your team for 2021
Parents at Work Leaders Workshop
For leaders, the COVID-19 pandemic has accelerated unprecedented change. The workplace is more flexible and fluid than ever before as leaders next shift to the new way of working for 2021.
So the question is… How are you preparing your team to re-connect, re-align and re-energise for 2021?
The key areas of focus for leaders and managers need to be:
Navigating uncertainty & being flexible
- People’s regular work patterns have shifted.
- Predictable individual and team routines are now fluid.
- The way ahead is less certain.
Supporting mental health & wellbeing
- Leaders will be first-responders for individuals who struggle to adapt to their changing circumstances.
- Leaders will have increased responsibility for their team’s wellbeing.
Nurturing team cohesiveness & shared purpose
- Less certainty and connectedness between individuals and teams.
- Managing teams remotely is the new norm.
- Individuals will be more responsible for self-management.
Facilitating increased virtual work and automation
- Business processes will be increasingly more virtual and automated.
- Leaders will need to be adept at virtual change management.
These interactive workshops will be delivered virtually.
How the Digital Workshops work
This series is suitable for all leaders, managers and teams impacted by changes to work and/or life.
- 3 part interactive digital learning workshops.
- 1.5 hour group learning sessions with live Q&A delivered over 3 weeks.
- Access to additional post session resources including podcasts and articles related to a range of subjects relating to managing teams.
- Delivered by expert Work Design and Leadership Development facilitators qualified with mental health first aid.
- Follow up 1:1 | 60 minute leadership coaching available.
Up to 15 participants to keep the group intimate and allow people to ask more specific questions pertinent to their situation
Sent to members who register for the series only
Via Zoom, interactive workshop style
$500 + GST per person for the program.