Parents At Work
Parents At Work a is membership-based organisation providing work + family education and policy advisory services to workplaces and individuals.
They’re on a mission to create family friendly workplaces so that people and businesses can thrive.
Since 2007 Parents At Work have provided over 100,000 families globally with vital family, career and wellbeing services. They collaborate with employers, policy makers and industry professionals to advocate for improved wellbeing and gender equality outcomes at work and at home by:
- Developing family-friendly workplace framework and policies
- Delivering world class parental leave and return to work training and coaching
- Giving employers access to research and thought leadership
- Delivering roundtables, workshops and podcasts
- Connecting to parenting, wellbeing and career expert partners
- Sharing stories, resources and guidance via an online learning platform
- Showcasing family friendly initiatives to enhance employer brand
The Parents At Work membership base is made up of global and local organisations and they have been recognised by the Human Rights Commission for our advocacy work.