Parents At Work
Parents At Work a is membership-based organisation providing work + family education and policy advisory services to workplaces and individuals.
We’re on a mission to create family friendly workplaces so that people and businesses can thrive.
Since 2007 we have provided over 100,000 families globally with vital family, career and wellbeing services.
We collaborate with employers, policy makers and industry professionals to advocate for improved wellbeing and gender equality outcomes at work and at home by:
- Developing family-friendly workplace framework and policies that support work-life integration and flexible working
- Delivering best practice parental leave and return to work training and coaching services
- Providing employers access to latest research and thought leadership
- Delivering educational roundtables, workshops and podcasts for employees
- Linking employees and leaders to parenting, wellbeing and career education experts
- Providing open access to an online education platform and parent/carer services
- Showcasing employer family friendly initiatives to enhance the employee value proposition
Our membership is made up of global and local organisations and we’ve been recognised by the Human Rights Commission for our advocacy work.