About the Role
We are currently seeking a Property Manager in Moura to provide Property Management services for the Company owned and leased properties, both residential and commercial, in accordance with Relevant Law and Applicable Codes and Standards. The Property Manager will work across an 5/2-days DIDO roster.
• Administering all new, existing, and vacating tenants at the Company properties
• Ensure all requirements of the Residential Tenancy Act & applicable Codes & Standards are met by all staff
• Ensure all tasks are accurately & completely captured in accordance with reporting/accounting requirements & systems and will report on this
• Ensure process & procedure are followed when conducting property inspections
• Reports from each inspection are entered into the system as soon as possible with any rectification works addressed immediately
• Retain capacity to act as the Company’s agent in all dispute resolution matters under the Relevant Law for appointment of agent letting and property management
• Demonstrates leadership and an ability to work well within a team environment, taking on the responsibility of ensuring all work tasks and reports are completed on time
• Liaise with the Client and Service Delivery Manager on any community and environment queries or complaints as required
Experiences & Qualifications
• Relevant qualifications and/or experience in tenancy and property management
• Hold a current QLD real estate license
• Sound understanding and application of Residential Tenancy Act
• High level computer literacy across property management software
• Strong planning and organisation skills and proven experience in collaborative and consultative processes at a professional level
• Ability to work flexibly and adaptively in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders
What’s in it for you?
Every person that joins us on the Ventia journey has a unique and powerful impact on how we as an organization provide vital services not only to our clients but also within our communities.
In joining our team, you can expect:
• Frontline Managers Training, Essential Leader Program & Women Leading program
• Lifestyle friendly rosters with village facilities including gyms, yoga and wellbeing programs
• Focus on mental health through our mental health peer support network
• Discounted gym memberships, travel, private health insurance & study assistance
• Novated leases and discounted car purchases
• Preventative healthcare (flu vaccines & quit smoking programs)
• Professional advisors & employee assistance program (EAP)
• Salary sacrifices on super contributions and salary continuance insurance
• Paid parental leave (for both primary and secondary carers)
Ventia’s facilities management solutions enables our clients across a broad range of sectors to focus on their core business. We provide facility management services including building and open space maintenance, operations, asset management, project management and delivery services.
Our client, Anglo American are a leading global mining company with a portfolio of world-class coal mining operations and undeveloped resources. Anglo American produces and exports the highest quality hard coking coal around the world to be used for steel production for critical building and infrastructure.
If you have the above skills and experience, we would love to hear from you. Click the apply button on this page.
Position Reference Number: 141495