Wonderful opportunity to join our team at Prace on a part-time basis as an Administrative Assistant.
You will undertake a wide range of administrative tasks including supporting the Facilities Coordinator, reception duties, filing, data entry, providing information to prospective students and supporting current students. Accurate and timely data entry is essential in this role. While you will report directly to the Student Services Coordinator, you will take direction from both the Prace Facilities Coordinator and Student Services Manager.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
Facility Coordination Support:
▪ Meet and greet with venue hirers and stake holders
▪ Room scheduling & white board
▪ Securing the facility
▪ Administration –Venue Hire
▪ Maintaining IT equipment register
▪ Acquiring assets as directed by Facility coordinator
▪ Vehicle maintenance register
▪ Supporting contractors as best as possible with direction and seeking outcomes.
▪ Processing invoices
▪ Data entry (including VETTRAK, ARMS, VET Online, Excel)
▪ Accessing and updating student records
▪ Follow administration systems as directed
▪ Create student certificates
▪ Produce reports and student letters as required
▪ Student enrolments – updating student/ client details and payments as required
▪ Call absent students and report to teacher or coordinator
To be successful for this role you must meet the following:
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA
1. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel & email systems
2. Ability to enter data in a timely and accurate manner with high attention to detail
3. Able to follow administrative processes and procedures
4. Excellent communication skills
5. Able to work independently when required in an open office environment
6. Team player
1. Proficient in use of Google Suit eg Google Calendar, Drive,
2. Experience in an RTO (Registered Training Organisation), or similar, environment
3. Experience working with diverse communities
This is a 12-month contract position commencing from January 17, 2022 to December 23, 2022 with a rate ranging from $25.86 to $27.16 (depending on level of experience)
Hours are 22.5 hours per week Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 9am to 5pm.
Submit your resume and cover letter to be considered.