Broadspectrum is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, property and defence sectors. This is a diverse and growing business offering the training, opportunities and support you need to begin and build a successful career.
Following Broadspectrum’s acquisition by Ventia and future opportunities, we are excited to engage an Experienced Operational Services Manager to support our Defence Facility Maintenance contract in Darwin, Northern Territory. If you are already a seasoned and successful Facilities professional with a passion and energy for engaging people, their hearts and minds and commitment to operating safely and you’re ready for the next big step in your career, then this might be the role for you. The primary purpose of the role is to partner with business and contract leadership to ensure successful contact delivery, management of the client relationship at all levels, establishing systems and process, implementing improvements and efficiencies in day to day operations, as well as improvements in technology and automation operational service activities within our sites. The timely provision of the appropriate Ventia tools, processes, expertise and insights will be key success factors, as will your ability to be a team player.
We recognise that people are our greatest asset and are committed to being an employer of choice.
As result we seek to employ people who will succeed in this role and who will likely have:
• Previous experience working in or with Defence would be highly regarded
• Experience working within Regional and Remote sites and understanding the challenges faced
• 3+ year’s customer relationship management experience with contract management experience.
• Able to work effectively with people from diverse national, cultural, linguistic and religious/spiritual backgrounds and to deal with sensitive issues in a manner that is respectful of people’s individual dignity, cultural values and religious beliefs.
• Well-developed computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Results focused with the ability to identify and prioritise problems and issues, generate solutions and work collaboratively to achieve a successful outcome.
• Demonstrated ability to work autonomously with a high degree of motivation, energy, initiative and commitment, with the capacity to deal with multiple and often conflicting priorities.
• Ability to balance the requirements of working in a secure environment whilst promoting healthy routines for clients.
If you enjoy a challenge and would like to be part of our dynamic, growing and exciting company, apply now by clicking the apply button on this page.
It is an expectation that you will inform your manager of an application, if you have been in your current position for less than 12 months, please seek their permission prior to applying.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. Embracing Diversity and Creating Inclusion is a key component of our Talent Management Strategy. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success, creating a high-performance business.