Ventia’s acquisition of Broadspectrum, completed in June 2020, brings together two highly complementary businesses, each with a proud heritage of providing essential infrastructure services in Australia and New Zealand. We are one of the largest suppliers of essential services in the region, and are proud to provide the expertise to keep infrastructure working for our communities. No one else does exactly what we do in the way we do it.
Ventia are currently looking to engage a Station Officer. This position will see you located at HMS Cresswell in a full time rostered position within a well-established team.
Minimum Required Skills & Experience:
In order to be considered for this role it is mandatory you have the following minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• A minimum of 60 months as a paid firefighter within the fire and rescue industry
• In accordance with Appendix ‘A’ of the Broadspectrum and UFU Fire & Rescue Certified Agreement 2018
• Completed all units up to and including Station Officer
• HR licence
• A proven track record for performance and professionalism within the fire industry
• A strong focus on team orientation
• You must be an Australian Citizen and able to maintain a Department of Defence Security Clearance.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures. Embracing diversity and creating inclusion is a key component of our talent strategy. The creation of a diverse, inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and enhance our success.
To apply for this role, please click the apply button on this page.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
Position Reference Number: 112173