TRACE is a joint venture between Broadspectrum and Cegelec Oil & Gas and is an operations, maintenance and construction services organisation, operating globally in the resources, energy, industrial, infrastructure, rail, and property and defence sectors. This is a complex and evolving business offering the high-profile projects, large-scale challenges and tailored support you need to achieve on the global stage.
Due to continued growth, Trace JV are currently looking to engage an experienced and qualified Quality Coordinator specialising in Painting and Installation. This full time, ongoing opportunity will see you based in Darwin and supporting the Onshore Operations.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
• Coordinate and manage all P & I inspection activities; oversee client and 3rd party inspections for on-site and off-site work, as per documented scopes of work.
• Implement and maintain site quality management systems and processes that, as a minimum, comply with the client and company procedures.
• Ensure that technical procedures, specifications, material certificates, work instructions and test plans are available to relevant staff. Provide technical advice as SME.
• Participate in kick off, work and pre-inspection meetings, toolbox meetings, training and improvement programs, and audits as required.
• Assist with the review of work execution packages for P & I work activities to ensure appropriate documentation for each job.
• Report instances of non-conformance; assist with identifying corrective and preventative actions and management of the issue until resolved. Participate in the analysis of quality data, determining trends and lessons learned for the improvement of the ervice.
Skills & Requirements
• All specific trade, qualifications and demonstrated competencies relevant to the role including NACE Coating Inspector Program level 3 certification
• ICORR Coating Inspector Level 2 and Fire Proofing Inspector Level 2 certification
• STOPAQ Inspection certification
• Training, sound knowledge and experience with applicable cleaning methods, painting and insulation materials, systems and application methods and product specification requirements for steel and non-steel substrates
• Ability to apply advanced inspection techniques. Minimum 5 years’ experience (8 years of direct relevant technical or operational experience may be substituted for education).
• Competent in reading and interpretation of drawings, ITPs, and with measuring and inspection tools.
• Independent review and approval of ITPs and verification of MDRs
• Leadership and problem-solving skills and an ability to liaise at all levels with the Client and Subcontractors and ability to work as part of a team
• Current Driver’s License, MSIC, Working at Heights & Confined Space Entry
• Demonstrated sound communication and IT skills (including Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
• An ability to work flexibly and adaptively in a complex environment with multiple stakeholders
This is your chance to experience the safe, rewarding and performance driven culture you deserve.
If you enjoy a challenge and would like to be part of our dynamic, growing and exciting company/contract, apply now.
We acknowledge the importance of our people’s diverse experiences, talents and cultures that they bring to work with them each day. The creation of a Diverse and Inclusive workforce is central to our ability to unlock potential and create a high-performance business. Broadspectrum has an ongoing commitment to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people through our Elevated Reconciliation Action Plan.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are encouraged to apply for this vacancy.
Position Reference Number: 109485