We have exciting Permanent opportunities for Claims Consultants to join our Property Claims team in Hurstville from 28th June. With your confident and personable manner, you will be a great first point of contact for customers calling to enquire about their property claims. This diverse and interesting role will see you utilise your customer service and relationship building skills to ensure customer satisfaction is a priority.
• Helping our customers recover by delivering on the customer promise at claim time.
• Respond to high volumes of calls from our customers and suppliers.
• Manage a portfolio of claims in a professional and proactive manner.
• Liaise with customers, internal and external parties to coordinate claim resolution.
• Maintain concise records throughout resolution process.
Skills & Experience
• Strong customer service experience.
• A positive and flexible attitude and manner.
• Demonstrated ability to show empathy towards customers.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• The ability to problem solve effectively.
• The ability to work within a fast-paced high-volume customer contact environment.
At IAG, we live and work by our purpose to make your world a safer place. We are motivated by a unique culture that celebrates honesty, creativity, empathy, equity and collaboration. We call it the IAG way, and it means we all share a ‘ready for anything’ mindset that sets the tone for positive actions and positive outcomes. We put heart into everything we do which guides us to create amazing things for our customers, our people and our communities.
We’re brimming with ideas, ambition and a readiness to apply bold thinking and risk awareness to make a difference where it matters most.
As the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, we own some of the region’s most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC and WFI. We are ready for anything.
Ready for anything? Let’s talk.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply’! Applications close 21st May.
IAG rewards and recognises its people with generous benefits, career development opportunities and real work-life balance. Employees also enjoy 13% superannuation, up to 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work programs, various corporate partner discounts and a people-focused culture that celebrates achievements big and small.
Creating a workforce that actively embraces diversity, inclusion and a sense of belonging is key to our success. We believe in treating everyone fairly which means that inclusion, removing barriers, striving for equity and embracing diversity are woven through our values and behaviours. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities and are committed to providing a work environment that enables you to thrive, whatever your circumstances. If we can provide support with access requirements, alternative work arrangements please advise us via your application.
IAG has committed to the reconciliation movement in Australia for First Nations people and focus on providing a safe and supportive work environment for all our employees. More information on our Reconciliation Action Plan can be found on our company website.