Occupational Therapists required for ongoing contract work
An exciting opportunity to join a fast growing young organisation, providing holistic approaches to their patients to create meaningful outcomes, helping them live life to their full potential.
We are a mobile community-based practice with an NDIS focus providing in home visits, phone consultations and telehealth services.
We require Mental Health Occupational Therapists to join our Melbourne based team who have Mental Health experience and are able to work autonomously.
You will mainly see adults and adolescents with psychosocial disability including Mental Health, Autism Spectrum Disorder and Intellectual Disability.
You will mainly work with NDIS participants but there will be opportunities to work with other client groups if you are interested.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills:
– Practicing OT Experience
– ABN Number Required – We can help set one up
– Current Drivers Licence and Reliable Car
– Hold an Occupational Therapy degree and Valid AHPRA Registration
– Current Police Check
– Current Working with Children Check
– Experience in using evidence based assessments to complete comprehensive functional assessments
– Strong communication skills
– Laptop/ Tablet with reliable internet connection
– Ability to build rapport with our clients
Key Details/ Benefits:
– $100 per hour
– Flexible start date & Flexible workload: schedule your own work and take on as much work as desired.
– Supervision available by Principal Occupational Therapist
– If you have a special interest in a specific area of practice, there is capacity within our team to allow you to make this a focus.
– Variable/ Flexible Caseload
– NDIS Experience or knowledge
We are actively recruiting for this role; for more information please call or text Sarah 0422 340 902 for a confidential discussion or send your resume to email@example.com