READY FOR ANYTHING
At IAG, we live and work by our purpose to make your world a safer place. We are motivated by a unique culture that celebrates honesty, creativity, empathy, equity and collaboration. We call it the IAG way, and it means we all share a ‘ready for anything’ mindset that sets the tone for positive actions and positive outcomes. We put heart into everything we do which guides us to create amazing things for our customers, our people and our communities.
We’re brimming with ideas, ambition and a readiness to apply bold thinking and risk awareness to make a difference where it matters most.
As the largest general insurance group in Australia and New Zealand, we own some of the region’s most trusted brands, including NRMA Insurance, CGU, SGIO, SGIC and WFI. We are ready for anything.
• HR Business Partnering Consultant
• Australia/New Zealand
• Permanent Opportunities
Support leaders to make informed people and culture related decisions that drive business performance, cultural change and engage our people with our purpose. Specifically, you will implement and execute agreed and prioritised work aligned to divisional people plans or group wide initiatives.
• Partner with and coach senior leaders to implement projects and initiatives aligned to the business strategy and divisional people plans
• Enable effective leadership decisions through the provision of people related advice that is commercial, compliant with internal and external regulatory frameworks, data informed, and ensures the safety and wellbeing of our people in the workplace
• Support the Strategic Business Partnering team and other People and Culture teams by managing communication and implementation of agreed and prioritised divisional people plan activities and group wide initiatives
• Contribute to Trans-Tasman business priorities as allocated by the Manager, Specialist Partnering, to ensure the success of the wider P&C function
• Advocate for consistent people and leadership experiences and a bank of trust organisation by applying organisational design principles and expertise across all identified business problems.
Skills & Experience
• Tertiary degree in Human Resources Management (or similar discipline)
• Demonstrated prior experience in a similar P&C position in a complex business environment
• Demonstrated prior experience in leading business re-structuring and change programs
• Experience in providing trusted P&C advice and guidance to Senior Leaders
• Experience implementing OD initiatives such as talent and culture programs
• Strong influencing, negotiation, and organisation skills
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Project management skills
• Intermediate MS Office skills
• Experience with HRIS systems
Ready for anything? Let’s talk.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply’! Applications close on Sunday 17th October 2021
IAG rewards and recognises its people with generous benefits, career development opportunities and real work-life balance. Employees also enjoy 13% superannuation, up to 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work programs, various corporate partner discounts and a people-focused culture that celebrates achievements big and small.
Creating a workforce that actively embraces diversity, inclusion and a sense of belonging is key to our success. We believe in treating everyone fairly which means that inclusion, removing barriers, striving for equity and embracing diversity are woven through our values and behaviours. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities and are committed to providing a work environment that enables you to thrive, whatever your circumstances. If we can provide support with access requirements, alternative work arrangements please advise us via your application.
IAG has committed to the reconciliation movement in Australia for First Nations people and focus on providing a safe and supportive work environment for all our employees. More information on our Reconciliation Action Plan can be found on our company website.