Property Claims Team
READY FOR ANYTHING
The purpose of the role and your unique contribution is to deliver an industry leading claims experience to both our customers and partner relationships. The role requires you to support customers with settlement and repair of complex or large loss domestic property claims ensuring you manage the claim process within expected timeframes. This also includes mid repair monitoring and review of finalised repairs and/or customer escalations.
• You will deliver exceptional customer service, working with the Customer and Claims teams, setting clear expectations around timelines, next steps and accountabilities.
• You will attend customers property, investigate, quantify and settle or authorise repair/settlement of a claim.
• You will negotiate and action settlements between insurer, repairer/supplier and customers, including total loss settlements and tender meetings.
• You will minimise claim cost development through effective management of claim reserving and claim settlement within ClaimCentre.
• You will drive for cost effective solutions with out supplier network to meet the agreed target for average claims cost.
• You will contribute to our Customer Advocacy and Partner NPS score by delivering on effective and efficient performance routines.
• You will work collaboratively with the Claims Case Manager, Supply Chain and our Partner network to optimise outcomes and to address and resolve complex issues ensuring the resolution of any complaints within agreed timeframes.
• You will drive effective and efficient assessment processes by identifying areas of continuous improvement.
Skills & Experience
• Trade experience and knowledge desirable
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
• Negotiation, verbal and written communication and influencing skills
• Sound computer and internet skills
• Ability to work autonomously
• Claims Experience and knowledge of claim management processes- desirable
• Pervious Insurance Industry experience ideally assessing experience
Ready for anything? Let’s talk.
Start your career journey with us and click ‘Apply’! Applications Close 20th April 2021
IAG rewards and recognises its people with generous benefits, career development opportunities and real work-life balance. Employees also enjoy 13% superannuation, up to 50% insurance discounts, flexible work and leave options, generous parental leave and return to work programs, various corporate partner discounts and a people-focused culture that celebrates achievements big and small.
Creating a workforce that actively embraces diversity, inclusion and a sense of belonging is key to our success. We believe in treating everyone fairly which means that inclusion, removing barriers, striving for equity and embracing diversity are woven through our values and behaviours. We encourage applications from all backgrounds and communities and are committed to providing a work environment that enables you to thrive, whatever your circumstances. If we can provide support with access requirements, alternative work arrangements please advise us via your application.
IAG has committed to the reconciliation movement in Australia for First Nations people and focus on providing a safe and supportive work environment for all our employees. More information on our Reconciliation Action Plan can be found on our company website.